LIQUOR STORE, CELLAR BAR, COCKTAIL MAKING CLASSES, TASTING EXPERIENCES, POP UP & PRIVATE DINING AND TT CINEMA Welcome to TT Liquor, a multi-faceted establishment for all things related to cocktails, spirits, and high-quality alcoholic beverages. We offer an extensive range of experiences – from…
The Spirits Collective Presents: Michter's Toast Experience
A rare opportunity to sample the core range of Michter’s highly acclaimed, super-premium Ryes, Bourbons, and American Whiskeys. Join us on our journey to Louisville as we reveal just how the signature Michter’s flavour is achieved.
You will be taken on a flavour adventure as your expert tour-guides Stef and Nathan invite you to discover the unique flavour profiles of this American icon. You will also discover the magic that lies within Bourbon Barrels and the impact that fire has on the liquid itself.
At this event you will:
- Enjoy a specially created welcome cocktail from the Cellar Bar
- A goodie bag with Michter's treats to takeaway
- An unrivalled tasting experience of the Michter's Range including some secret pours
- More fun than you could shake a stick at!
Now based in Louisville, Kentucky, Michter’s offers a range of highly acclaimed Ryes, Bourbons, and American Whiskeys. The history of Michter’s traces back to 1753, when John Shenk, a Swiss Mennonite farmer, founded what would ultimately become known as the Michter’s Distillery in Schaefferstown, Pennsylvania. Michter’s is one of the hidden gems of the American Whiskey world, with their toasted barrels, high proof barrel filling and a scrutinous barrel selection process, this liquid is more than worth a try.
TT Liquor, 17B Kingsland Road, E2 8AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.