LIQUOR STORE, CELLAR BAR, COCKTAIL MAKING CLASSES, TASTING EXPERIENCES, POP UP & PRIVATE DINING AND TT CINEMA Welcome to TT Liquor, a multi-faceted establishment for all things related to cocktails, spirits, and high-quality alcoholic beverages. We offer an extensive range of experiences – from…
The Spirits Collective Presents: Ilegal Takeover!
- No reviews.
- TT Liquor
Having taken the US by storm, Ilegal Mezcal has crossed the Atlantic to London town and has really started to make it’s mark, just ask any bartender.
With it’s beautifully balanced agave flavours, Ilegal, is the perfect introduction to Mexico’s native spirit. Don’t worry if you can’t make the journey to our spiritual home, Café No Se, in Antigua, Guatemala, as for one night only we will be setting up shop in East London. Come and join us as we reveal our Latin American roots and discover just how Ilegal originally got it’s name.
At this event you will:
- Enjoy a specially created welcome cocktail from the Cellar Bar
- A goodie bag with Ilegal treats to takeaway
- An unrivalled tasting experience of the Ilegal Range including some delightful pairings and maybe something very special.
- More fun than you could shake a stick at!
Desperate for a good Mezcal to stock at his bar, Café No Sé, John Rexer began smuggling artisanal Mezcal from Oaxaca to Guatemala in 2004. Once in his bar, it didn't take long for word to get out about this smooth and smoky spirit that was only available from the backroom at Café No Sé. Soon, this Mezcal was being carried in the luggage of travellers passing from Guatemala to America and beyond. In late 2009, Ilegal Mezcal became legal and today is available across the world.
TT Liquor, 17B Kingsland Road, E2 8AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.