LIQUOR STORE, CELLAR BAR, COCKTAIL MAKING CLASSES, TASTING EXPERIENCES, POP UP & PRIVATE DINING AND TT CINEMA Welcome to TT Liquor, a multi-faceted establishment for all things related to cocktails, spirits, and high-quality alcoholic beverages. We offer an extensive range of experiences – from…
A Whiskey Masterclass with A Measure of Attitude!
- No reviews.
- TT Liquor
EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT IRISH WHISKEY IS WRONG.
You are invited to immerse yourself in the world of modern-day Irish whiskey. The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey was created by Master Distiller, Darryl McNally in collaboration with Jack McGarry & Sean Muldoon, co-founders of one of the world’s best bars, The Dead Rabbit Grocery & Grog in New York, from which the whiskey is named.
Learn about the fascinating history of Irish Whiskey; how it grew to become one of the most popular spirits in the western world, how it almost died a death during Prohibition and how it’s now seen a resurgence.
Uncover the dark history of the infamous Dead Rabbit gang that tormented New York during the 19th Century whilst savouring a new-world Irish whiskey like no other.
The Dead Rabbit is perfect for mixing so novices and discerning drinkers alike can demonstrate their skills with a hand’s on cocktail masterclass where you can craft the perfect contemporary whiskey cocktail inspired by the world-famous bar.
60-minute masterclass with The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey hosted by Geoff Speiran, Global Whiskey Ambassador.
- Irish Whiskey Tasting
- Cocktail making
- A Dead Rabbit cocktail from the bar after the masterclass
What could possibly go right?
Places are limited so book in advance.
Dates: Monday 7th October – Tuesday 8th October – Wednesday 9th October
Times: 7pm – 8pm
Location: TT Liquor, 17b Kingsland Rd, London, E2 8AA
Terms and Conditions:
- Over 18's only
- Part of London Cocktail Week https://drinkup.london/cocktail-week/
- Please Drink The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey Responsibly
Irish Whiskey Masterclass
60-minute immersive masterclass with The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey.
|19:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
TT Liquor, 17B Kingsland Road, E2 8AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.