Welcome to the EPIC original ball pit cocktail bar! The incredible Ballie Ballerson is like no other bar you’ve ever been to. A world famous venue featuring over ONE MILLION balls, it will magic you right back to the fun of the playground like a ball pit time machine. Whether you’re being a baller…
Ballie Ballerson - Ball Pit General Admission
What is Ballie Ballerson?
A cocktail bar with one million balls… what more could you need?! Our two giant ball pits will take you right back to the carefree days of childhood, but now with cocktails so even more fun! Our signature glow ball pit is housed in a huge mirrored cage, pulsing with the coolest coloured lights for a stunning Insta backdrop.
At the bar, mischievous bartenders shake theatrical cocktails, inspired by retro sweets and trickery, like the best-selling Dibbie Dabberson and Skittle Sour.
What are you waiting for? Buy a ticket for a two-hour session in our ball pits as well as access to the main bar area all night (please check opening hours)—come get balls deep!
Which ticket type is for me?
Just interested in balls, balls and more balls? Buy a Baller ticket to get two hours in the ball pits
and all-night entry to our enigmatic basement bar because we know once you’re in,
you won’t want to leave. Check opening hours before you visit.
If you’re after something a little extra (just like you), our Big Baller tickets come with
reserved seating for two hours, a welcome glass of prosecco and unlimited pizza,
because all that ball diving works up an appetite.
What are your opening hours?
We are open on Tues 6pm-11pm | Weds 6pm-1am| Thurs 3pm - 1am | Fri 3pm - 2am |
Sat Brunch 12pm - 2pm & 2.30pm - 4.30pm | Sat 5pm - 2am | Sun Brunch 2.30pm - 4.30pm | Sun 5pm – 11pm.
Weekend baller tickets can access the venue from 5pm onwards
ID & Age Restrictions
Our venue is strictly for grown-ups and every guest is required to provide valid photo ID to get in,
no matter how old you think you look. No ID, no entry.
If you do not bring a valid form of physical ID, you will not be granted entry to the venue and will not be offered a refund.
We accept physical copies of:
Photo drivers’ licence (UK or foreign)
Proof of age card (PASS card)
National ID card
|Tuesday 26th November 2019|
|Wednesday 27th November 2019|
|Thursday 28th November 2019|
|Friday 29th November 2019|
|Saturday 30th November 2019|
|Sunday 01st December 2019|
|Tuesday 03rd December 2019|
|Wednesday 04th December 2019|
|Thursday 05th December 2019|
|Friday 06th December 2019|
|Saturday 07th December 2019|
|Sunday 08th December 2019|
|Tuesday 10th December 2019|
|Wednesday 11th December 2019|
|Thursday 12th December 2019|
|Friday 13th December 2019|
|Saturday 14th December 2019|
|Sunday 15th December 2019|
|Tuesday 17th December 2019|
|Wednesday 18th December 2019|
|Thursday 19th December 2019|
|Friday 20th December 2019|
|Saturday 21st December 2019|
|Sunday 22nd December 2019|
|Tuesday 24th December 2019|
|Friday 27th December 2019|
|Saturday 28th December 2019|
|Sunday 29th December 2019|
97 - 113 Curtain Road, EC2A 3BS
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required. If you do not bring a valid form of physical ID we cannot allow entry and you will not be offered a refund.
11. *Please be aware you may receive marketing material from Ballie Ballerson. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time
12. Refunds and Amendments: Baller tickets: Up to 7 days in advance: We are able to refund or amend tickets. Between 7 days and 48 hours before your booking: We can offer a reschedule, but no refund. Post 48 hours: No refund or reschedule. If you book your ticket less than 48 hours before the event date the booking is non-amendable and non-refundable. Big Baller tickets: Up to 7 days in advance: We are able to refund or amend tickets. Post 7 days notice: Tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable. If you book your ticket less than 7 days before the event date the booking is non-amendable and non-refundable