The Mind Palace is a private member’s bar for The Network – a secret organization of agents and spies currently headed up the Holmes brothers, Sherlock and Mycroft. Discover this immersive speakeasy hidden in plain sight behind Doyle’s Opticians inside the West 12 Shopping Centre in Shepherd?s…
A Masterclass in Gin Classics
- No reviews.
- The Mind Palace
Welcome to The Mind Palace where classics never go out of fashion. Join us for a masterclass and learn about iconic cocktails through the ages with Plymouth Gin, produced in the UK’s oldest working gin distillery.
Distilled in the original copper pot, with botanicals hand-selected by their master distiller, creating Plymouth Gin’s unique smooth and citrus led profile. A cocktail staple, Plymouth Gin was the first gin to be used in the original Dry martini, the Pink Gin and The Gimlet and continues to be recognised as the best gin for martinis to this day.
In this hour-long cocktail masterclass, you’ll uncover the mysteries of Plymouth Gin, learn the history and create three iconic gin cocktails. Learn key cocktail skills, tips to impress at home, and leave with a unique present from the Plymouth Gin distillery.
Discover the history of Plymouth Gin and create the three iconic gin cocktails.
|18:45 - 20:30||£12.00|
Free for members of The Mind Palace. Discover the history of Plymouth Gin and create the three iconic gin cocktails.
|18:45 - 20:30||Free admission|
Doyle's Opticians, Ground Floor, West 12 Shopping Centre, W12 8PP
Shepherd's Bush (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.