WEST END MUSICAL BRUNCH - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
- Secret London Location
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A MUSICAL AND WANTED TO JOIN IN WITH THE CAST? WELL NOW YOU CAN!
Get up close and personal with the stars of London’s West End with The West End Musical Brunch. The bottomless brunch experience for the ultimate musical theatre lover!
- 5 hours of non-stop musical theatre hits
- Performances by the biggest West End stars
- Special cast takeovers from the hottest musicals
- 1.5 hours of unlimited drinks and a 2 course brunch
- Our resident West End dance troupe and more...
- All at the hottest venues in the heart of theatreland
TIMINGS: 12pm - 5pm * Please note doors open at 12pm and the bottomless drink service begins at 1pm, to make the most of your bottomless brunch please ensure you arrive on time and seated before 1pm. The bottomless drinks will finish at 2:30pm. Late comers will not be able to have this extended.
TICKETS: Bottomless Brunch: £50 (includes 2 course brunch, 1.5 hours of bottomless drinks & entry)/Brunch: £30 (includes brunch & entry)/Entry: £20 (includes entry only). Please Note. All West End Musical Brunch tickets are non-refundable
We are one big happy brunching family so guests may be seated at tables with other guests. If you are booking separately and would like to be seated together please contact us with your booking reference at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further announcements about the venue, menu and any seating arrangements will be announced via email prior to the event.
1.5 hour bottomless brunch drinks: Prosecco/Selected Cocktail/Mocktails/Soft Drinks
2 course brunch with meat and vegetarian options
Brunch Only Tickets
Entry & 2 course brunch *Please note this ticket does not include 1.5 hours of bottomless drinks
Entry Only (Entry to the party from 2pm)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. Acceptance of these terms and conditions means you are consenting to use of our photography and videography and waiving all moral rights in respect of any image. If you would like any specific image of you removed please email us at email@example.com