Garage Brunch: April 4th
- No reviews.
- Secret London Location
THE ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL GARAGE BRUNCH! FEATURING 1 HOUR OF BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS, A 2-COURSE MEAL AND, OF COURSE, ALL THE BIGGEST UKG ARTISTS & MUSIC IN ONE BOOMIN DAY PARTY!
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS START THE MOMENT THE DOORS OPEN SO DON’T BE SNOOZING – GET HERE UUURLY! ONCE YOU’VE DRAINED YOUR GLASSES, WE’LL BE SERVING YOU UP A BANGING 2 COURSE MEAL, ACCOMPANIED BY OUR INFAMOUS GARAGE BINGO!
MEANWHILE, OUR RESIDENT DJ’S, SO SOLID'S DJ SWISS & DJ LONYO (GARAGE GIRLS), WILL BE SPINNING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE UK GARAGE CHUUUNES TO GET EVERYONE SKANKING OUT ON THE DANCEFLOOR! WE'VE GOT THE BADDEST MC'S & HOSTS IN THE GAME AND THEY'LL HAVE YOU SINGING, DANCING AND COMPETING IN THE GARAGE BRUNCH SKANK OFF OR PUTTING YOUR UKG KNOWLEDGE TO THE TEST IN DJ LONYO'S GARAGE MASTERMIND!
EXPECT LEGENDARY GUESTS AND A PROPER OLD-SKOOL GARAGE RAVE!!!
🏆 LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS WINNERS 2019 🏆
TIME: 12PM - 5PM
MUSIC: UK GARAGE BABY!!!
LOCATION: SECRET CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION (SENT OUT TO ATTENDEES)
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS: 12PM – 1PM
FOOD: 2-COURSE MEAL MENU (SUBJECT TO CHANGE | VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER TO COELIACS.
***GROUP BOOKINGS PROCEDURE***
IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH YOUR CREWDEM, ONLY THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO EMAIL YO@GARAGEBRUNCH.COM WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY ONLY AFTER 2:30 PM TICKET HOLDERS, AS NO SEATS ARE ALLOCATED FOR THIS TICKET TYPE).
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY WILL BE TAKEN AT THE EVENT AND MAY BE POSTED ON OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY IMAGE OF YOURSELF REMOVED PLEASE EMAIL US AT YO@GARAGEBRUNCH.COM
MON, WENS, THURS, FRI FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY (SEE WEBSITE)*
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.