The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
VALENTINES SPECTACULAR - GATSBY WITH LOVE
LONDON’S MOST GLAMOROUS PLEASURE-SEEKERS ARE INVITED TO SHAKE OUT THEIR TASSELS, AND UNFURL THEIR FEATHERS AT OUR MOST LAVISH GREAT GATSBY VALENTINE’S DINNER AND SHOW YET. OBSCURED FROM THE PRYING EYES OF PATROL OFFICERS, THIS EVENING OF CHAMPAGNE QUAFFING AND FEEL-GOOD TIMES WILL BE HELD AT THE LONDON CABARET CLUB.
In an age of loosening morals, soaring stocks and bootleg barons, opulent dining and exuberance is the order of the day at this Great Gatsby Valentine’s dinner party. Guests will be transported back to the giddy magic of the glistening Roaring Twenties. A time when footloose flappers danced the Charleston, and everyone quaffed on the free-flowing bootlegged booze.
The Great Gatsby Valentine’s dinner and show is a rip-roaring foray into a bygone era in which sumptuous glamour met unbridled mischief with suitable aplomb. This bespoke show, and immersive fine dining experience, is created especially for Valentine’s romancing by London Cabaret Club artistic director Doni Fierro. Doni honed his own powers of seduction performing at Moulin Rouge and dancing with hot-blooded acts like Ricky Martin and Shakira.
This Valentines, relive Scott Fitzgerald’s most memorable love story. Performed to heart-soaring songs from the Great Gatsby film, such as Lana Del Ray “Young And Beautiful”. All will be played out against the lavish backdrop of the 1920’s Art Deco Bloomsbury Ballroom with its high-reaching ceilings, ornate windows and commanding marble entrance.
Spoil your loved one by choosing one of our three tailor-made ‘Gatsby With Love’ Valentine’s Dinner & Show packages. Expect canapés and champagne on arrival and pre-show entertainment. Premium seating is standard, extra courses, personalised desserts, a potential meet-and-greet with show’s stars and yet more treats.
Gentlemen should dress like Jay Gatsby in black tie. Ladies can channel their inner Daisy; unfeasibly beautiful and exhaustingly glamorous in tassels and pearls. The unique atmosphere and decadent outfits mean guests can fully indulge fully indulge at this unique and clandestine revival of an enchanting past.
Expect an evening of romantic entertainment to help transport you and your loved one back to the debaucherous 1920s.
The Great Gatsby Valentine’s dinner party requests that our strict 1920s dress code is adhered to. Entry will be refused to any guests who equate plastic, polyester or novelty items with good taste, or those wearing jeans or trainers.
Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
Silver Ticket per person
Reserved seating | Valentines Show Special - Gatsby With Love |Chocolates | A rose for your love | Glass of champagne Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£105.00|
Gold Ticket per person
A rose for your Valentine Premium seating | Pre-show entertainment | Valentines show Special - Gatsby With Love | Three course exquisite menu - 1 x bottle of Moet Chandon Champagne per couple. Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£155.00|
Diamond Ticket per person
Roses for your Valentine | VIP seating Pre-show entertainment | Valentines Show Special - Gatsby With Love | 1 x Bottle of Ruinart champagne per couple | VIP Five course exquisite menu | Exclusive meet and greet with show stars Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£275.00|
Lovebird Package (Limited Availability) per person
A rose | Premium seating | Pre-show entertainment | Valentines show Special - Gatsby With Love | Three course exquisite menu | Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£85.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.