The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
A Gatsby Christmas
- The London Cabaret Club
It’s the roaring twenties –an era of bootleg liquor, red hot jazz and hedonistic pleasures. Jay Gatsby has invited you to one of his infamous parties and that’s not an invite you want to turn down.
Immerse yourself in one of the greatest stories of the 20th Century as you step back in time, into a heart-racing immersive adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s seminal jazz-age novel which puts you in the centre of the action, inside a beautiful, heritage listed, 1920’s Art Deco ballroom.
It’s time to slip on your dancing shoes and watch the story unfold around you in this unique cabaret performance. The cocktails are flowing, the music is playing, the party is in full swing and there’s the chance of more than a little scandal.
The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show.
The bar opens at 5pm, with some light entertainment starting in the bar from 5:30pm, guests are shown to their seats from 6:30pm (dinner is served from 6.45pm), the show commences at 7.15pm and finishes at 9.15pm. Last orders at 10pm and carriages ay 11pm.
Pre-show entertainment, Reserved area during the show, All About Gatsby show and a glass of bubbles on arrival.
|18:00 - 03:00||£75.00|
Pre-show entertainment, Premium reserved seating during the show, All About Gatsby show, Three course menu, half bottle of house wine per person.
|18:00 - 03:00||£140.00|
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, Glass of Champagne and canapé reception, VIP reserved area during the show, All About Gatsby Show, VIP four course gourmet menu, Theatrical show cocktail, half bottle premium wine per person.
|18:00 - 03:00||£215.00|
Gatsby Royal Diamond
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, Glass of Champagne and canapé reception, VIP reserved area during the show, All About Gatsby show, VIP five course gourmet menu, Half a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne, Theatrical show cocktail,
|18:00 - 03:00||£260.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Our refund policy on ticket purchases is that all purchases are final and non-refundable nor non-exchangeable. The government have not banned travel and there are no restrictions in the UK for public events cancellations and policies in regard to refunds on event cancellations. As a company we are following the UK guidelines and our shows are still running as usual. Whilst the Corona Virus – COVID-19 – remains moderate in the UK, please do be assured that we are taking appropriate measures and following the recommended guidelines closely in order to minimise any risks. Epidemics are not covered as part of the UK guidelines and company policies remain the same regarding refunds.
NB. WHILE THE RISK TO THE PUBLIC OF CORONAVIRUS REMAINS AT MODERATELY SEVERE IN THE U.K. PLEASE BE ASSURED WE ARE TAKING APPROPRIATE MEASURES AT THE CLUB AND FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES CLOSELY, IN ORDER TO MINIMISE ANY RISKS.