The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
A Twisted Cabaret - Halloween Weekend
A Twisted Cabaret | Halloween 2018
As you arrive at the haunted 1920’s ballroom, prepare to be greeted by a host of spirits, who will escort you to the Twisted Cabaret tunnel of fear.
The Twisted Cabaret tunnel of fear is designed to prey on your deepest fears – don’t ask, they just know. Calling it a walk-through is somewhat misleading given that you’ll either be rooted in fear or bolt through like a bat out of hell. Either way, you’ll need to keep your wits about you as there’s scary stuff in every nook and cranny of this long tunnel of fear.
And if you’re only half brave enough, you can get a wristband to ward off the ghouls – it makes the actors melt into a fizzing pool of goo. Well it doesn’t but it does get them to back off if it’s all too much for you.
After that experience, you’ll certainly be in need of a good stiff pre-show drink to calm the nerves. Fret not, we’ve got you covered, and will be serving a devilish selection of limited-edition Trick or Treat cocktails in the Rose Bar, including the ‘Flaming Zombie’ with passion-fruit and rum and ‘Mini Smoking Pumpkin Vodka Martinis’ to get guests into the Halloween spirit.
Once you’ve got your courage back, you’ll be escorted in to the haunted ballroom for the show of a lifetime. Here thrill-seeking guests will be amazed with a weird and wonderful showcase, featuring spooktacular live performances from spine-chilling contortionists and spooky dance spectacles. As one would expect with a London Cabaret Production, this show is jam packed full of spooky surprises. Unfortunately we can’t reveal more about the show; as we would hate to spoil the surprise.
Whilst enjoying the show, diners can expect a 3 or 5-course tailor-made menu, featuring the likes of pumpkin risotto, parmesan, kale crisps and a marsala & balsamic reduction alongside beef tartare, quail egg, parmesan shavings. Paired with a selection of sweet treats to finish including oozing chocolate fondant with chilling vanilla ice-cream, homemade profiteroles with dark chocolate sauce and passion fruit tartlets.
Theme: Twisted Medieval
Show Dress Code: Dress to impress
After-Party Dress Code: Fancy dress only!
This ticket includes; Show Tickets, Pre-Show Entertainment, Reserved Area During the Show. Late Night Lounge and DJ till 3am
|18:30 - 03:00||£45.00|
Show and Dinner
This Ticket Includes; Show Tickets, Premier seating for the show, A Three Course Gourmet Dinner with Table Service. Late Night Lounge and DJ till 3am
|18:30 - 03:00||£95.00|
Show & Champagne Ticket
This Ticket Includes; VIP Seating for The Show, Half A Bottle of Premium Beau Joie Champagne with VIP Table Service, Meet and Greet with The Cast of The Show, Theatrical Show Cocktail, Reserved Seating in The Bar Before and After the Show as Well As A Complimentary Copy of The London Cabaret Club’s Souvenir Program. Late Night Lounge and DJ till 3am
|18:30 - 03:00||£125.00|
VIP Show and Dinner
This Ticket Includes; Premier Seating for The Show, Exquisite Five Course Gourmet Menu with VIP Table Service, Meet and Greet with The Cast of The Show, Reserved Seating in The Bar Before and After the Show as Well As A Complimentary Copy of The London Cabaret Club’s Souvenir Program. Late Night Lounge and DJ till 3am
|18:30 - 03:00||£145.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.