Having just undergone a full refurbishment, Aragon House, our beautiful Grade II listed building on Parsons Green is now open for lunch, dinner and drinks across our main restaurant, bar and garden. We’ll soon be fully functioning with ‘Arthur’s’, our unique daytime workspace and evening cocktail…
Christmas Day at Aragon House
- No reviews.
- Aragon House
Give the cook in your family the day off this Christmas... Our Chefs will be cooking their hearts out
and have prepared a festive feast to remember. We’ll even look after the dishwashing afterwards!
As you can imagine, Christmas Day is a very popular one and so if you’d like to join us we’d
recommend booking early.
For those not dining with us who would also like to avoid sprout peeling and table laying duties,
you’ll be most welcome to join us in the bar between 12noon and 3pm for a festive tipple or two.
Once your ticket purchase has been made, our reservations team will be in touch to get your pre order. If you have multiple people purchasing tickets separately, please pop us an email to email@example.com so we can ensure your party is seated together!
Adult 5 course meal
Five courses including a glass of champagne on arrivval
|15:00 - 18:00||£110.00|
Children (Under 12) meal
three courses and unlimited soft drinks
|15:00 - 18:00||£55.00|
Aragon House, 247-249 New King's Road, SW6 4XG
Parsons Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.