This year make it a party to remember and head to Frame for one of our legendary classes, tailored exclusively for you. Expect to work up a sweat and let loose to the likes of Beyonce Barre or Disco Yoga. Whether it’s your office party, your birthday or your hen, Frame is the perfect choice for getting…
Girls Aloud Dance Workshop with The Mighty Hoopla
- No reviews.
- Frame Fitzrovia
Join Lily for this Girls Aloud dance workshop, and watch her Call The Shots!
We're teaming up with The Mighty Hoopla for a month of pop-tastic dance workshops, and opportunities to win free tickets by dancing your socks off!
We're gonna make a Whole Lot Of History.. and that's a Promise ✨
Come along to let loose and dance away the stresses of the week. Hey, you might even nail some new moves ready to impress everyone in Brockwell Park!
Challenge your co-ordination and mental agility by getting stuck into the routines of all your favourite artists. You may not be Cheryl (Yet!) but this class teaches you the skills to impress your buds on the dance floor with a new routine each week.
This class is so fun you’ll work your whole body without even realising it’s cardio. Build strength, stamina and flexibility with moves straight from MTV.
Mighty Hoopla is London’s ultimate pop extravaganza, descending on the capital for a day of pop-tastic music, fun and games in the summer sun.
Last year we greeted 20,000 colourful festival goers at Brockwell park and celebrated a day of love, freedom and Pop music, with sets from TLC, Lily Allen and Melanie C, alongside a whole host of club nights including, The Glory, Bongo’s Bingo and Massaoke; all hosting their own mini-parties at the festival.
This year Mighty Hoopla returns to Brockwell Park and promises to be the ultimate celebration of all things pop, sparky and fun!
Girls Aloud Dance Workshop
Entry to the Girls Aloud Dance Workshop - please ensure you arrive at the studio on time, latecomers will not be admitted
|19:30 - 21:00||£20.00|
25 -33, Berners Street, W1T 3LR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.