The Museum of London is an award-winning, charitable institution funded by a variety of organisations and individuals including the City of London. A truly unique venue for daytime and evening events in the heart of the City. The Museum of London tells the story of the capital from its first settlers…
The Snow Queen Adventure
Legend tells of a young girl and a young boy, whose love overcame even the coldest of winters...
Spring is now coming to London, but there is a lingering chill in the air. No one quite knows what causes it but there is a whisper on the wind… the Snow Queen has returned. As the cold sets in, a gloom descends over London.
But that which is frozen will eventually thaw… this March help us bring a little warmth back into the world.
Join our brand new immersive game played right in the heart of London. Meeting at The Museum of London, you will be sent on a scavenger hunt through the streets of London. Solve clues and complete a series of ‘good-deeds’ so you can help spread kindness and defeat the cold of the Snow Queen.
For more information about our immersive games and the work we do, please check out our website: www.komorabi.com
These games are being played in aid of Mary’s Meals ‘Backpack Project’. Part of the challenge will be to collect a series of items to fill a backpack to be sent to a child who needs resources for school.
150 London Wall EC2Y 5HN
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.