The Rooftop surpasses the capital's finest when it comes to alfresco drinking and dining against the backdrop of London’s iconic skyline. The perfect setting for sipping individually crafted cocktails and drinking in the breath-taking views. Complete with alfresco and canopy-covered seating, outdoor…
Bubbles & Bowties New Year's Eve Party
- No reviews.
- The Rooftop St James
Join us for a celebration with altitude that will literally take the roof off this New Year's Eve!
Don your very finest party attire this 31st December and flock to The Rooftop for a celebration with added sparkle, in partnership with Veuve Clicquot.
You'll indulge in an array of delicious dishes that are certain to ring in the new year in style, including our very own oyster & seafood bar, carving station serving up beef brisket, cheese table (complete with an array of cheeses from across the land) and dessert trolley, all alongside hand-delivered canapés and bowl food (served 8pm - 11pm)
In addition, you'll have run of the bar with a selection of free-flowing drinks on offer, including; Veuve Clicquot Champagne, Sipsmith Gin, Remy Martin VSOP Cognac, Naked Grouse Whisky, a selection of wine, beer and other premium spirits (menu to follow shortly) - free-flowing drinks available until 1am.
Why not take to the dance floor as our live band pluck the perfect tunes to keep you on your feet into the New Year. We'll also have a photographer on the night to capture every single moment!
As the clock strikes midnight, our viewing platform is the ultimate arena for the very best of London's fireworks with champagne in hand.
For any questions, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Code - Cocktail attire (think black tie and cocktail dresses)
Bubbles & Bowties at The Rooftop
NYE celebration including free-flowing drinks, an abundant food offering, the BEST view of London's fireworks plus DJ
|20:00 - 03:00||£499.00|
The Trafalgar St. James, 2 Spring Gardens, SW1A 2TS
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.