The Rooftop surpasses the capital's finest when it comes to alfresco drinking and dining against the backdrop of London’s iconic skyline. The perfect setting for sipping individually crafted cocktails and drinking in the breath-taking views. Complete with alfresco and canopy-covered seating, outdoor…
Fancy a sun-drenched Saturday brunch spot with bottomless Prosecco? You need look no further!
Ascend for The Rooftop for an array of sharing style starters followed by a choice of mains. And to wash it all down? Why bottomless prosecco of course!
All the while our resident DJ spins the ultimate soundtrack to your weekend.
Book your spot now for a bottomless brunch with a little more altitude.
Available every Saturday from Midday to 4pm.
All tables allocated a seating time of 2 hours. Due to limited space on the gallery (and to keep it fair for all brunch-goers) all brunch bookings will be seated on the deck.
Bookings can only be made up to 30 days prior.
The Trafalgar St. James, 2 Spring Gardens, SW1A 2TS
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Seating will be dependant on weather conditions.
If you like Bottomless Brunch, You should also check out...