RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
RSA x MsMono Meets presents an evening with Gbemisola Ikumelo
- No reviews.
- RSA House
RSA and MsMono Meets are partnering for this special in-person event as they host an intimate conversation with the BAFTA award winning Gbemisola Ikumelo. Hosted by writer/actor, Imogen Church.
In 2020 Gbemisola she won the BAFTA for Best Short Form Programme for BRAIN IN GEAR; that she wrote, co-directed and starred in. This year she received a Royal Television Society Award for her work on hit BBC sketch show FAMALAM, for which she is also a writer.
As an actress, Gbemisola most recently has been cast in the Sony Studios TV adaptation of Penny Marshall's A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN and her own creation Brain in Gear has been greenlit for a series on BBC 2.
Imogen Church is an award-winning actor and scriptwriter, ex-Burlesque dancer, adoptive parent and lover of satire. Her debut novel Death and the Burlesque Maiden was published by Audible Originals in 2021 and her one-woman-full-cast-horror-comedy-audio-drama Boop! has just been released on XigXag. She narrates audiobooks like an absolute boss, and she acts the pants off audio dramas in an array of roles, ranging from megalomaniac evil lizard queen to psychopathic steampunk engineer. She writes satire and horror comedy.
MsMono are an award-winning scripted production company founded by Karla Williams and tell stories written and directed by women. Their event MsMono Meets is a series of online Q&As with established women working in film and TV.
To allow as many people to attend as possible, tickets to the event are Pay What You Can.
|pay-what-you-want||18:00 - 21:00||£2.00|
|pay-what-you-want||18:00 - 21:00||£5.00|
|pay-what-you-want||18:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
|pay-what-you-want||18:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
|pay-what-you-want||18:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.