FEST Camden is a new and unique, multi-faceted venue housed in a 200 year old horse hospital at Camden Stables Market. Offering a brilliantly diverse mix of indoor and outdoor entertainments from cocktails to cabaret, dancing to dining, the historic venue has genuine charm, tasteful contemporary design…
Dancing In The Dark
- No reviews.
- FEST Camden
Our legendary '80s night, 'Dancing In The Dark', heads to Fest, Camden on March 2nd.
Expect to hear equal levels of cool and cheese from: The Buggles / New Order / Echo and The Bunnymen / Whitney Houston / MJ / Bowie / Journey / A-Ha / Prince / Madonna / Bruce Springsteen / Tears for Fears / Rick James / Salt-N-Pepa / Soft Cell / Phil Collins / Roxy Music / Cyndi Lauper / The Cure / The Smiths / Fleetwood Mac / Rick Astley / Dexys Midnight Runners / Tina Turner / The Clash / George Michael / Lionel Richie / The Human League / Men at Work / Pet Shop Boys / Neneh Cherry / Joy Division / The Police etc etc
Presented by Bad Vibration.
This is an 18+ event.
|General Admission||22:30 - 02:30||£5.00|
The Horse Hospital Stables Market Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.