The man, the myth, the legend...
Having worked for DesignMyNight for some years, I have been able to do many reviews, with a variety of outcomes - but 28-50 Marylebone was a joyful dining experience with attentive, knowledgable staff and stand-out food. The Venue and Service The restaurant had floor to ceiling windows which... Read more >
Located in the beautiful Sky Garden at 20 Fenchurch Street - towering over the city, 36 floors up - Darwin is a stylish brasserie with a lot of responsibility on its shoulders; delivering food and drinks to match what is quite simply one of the most breath-taking spaces in London. The... Read more >
The Happenstance, the latest offering from the ever-popular Drake & Morgan group, who also own The Anthologist and The Folly, to name a few, is meant to represent “curiously good times and happy coincidences”. Well it was no coincidence that I was heading down there, but I was... Read more >
How many hours have you spent searching on the web trying to find the best job board for you? Or the best website to use to find your next home? Probably countless hours right? London is not a cheap city and we need all the help we can get. The people behind BrokeinLondon feel your pain. They have... Read more >
Monday 13th to Sunday 19th May heralds the return of Fabulous Feast to St Johns Hill in Battersea. The festival is a week-long celebration of local food and drink, where restaurants and bars along the road will be offering up a £15 menu showcasing their special dishes. The event was a great... Read more >
The ever-increasing volume of new bars and clubs opening across London has sparked a wave of already established venues stepping up to the plate by changing certain aspects of their sites. Some will change menus, others will change their look, but some of the most impressive undertakings are when a... Read more >
X Factor fans look out! James Arthur is performing live at the glamorous London night club Shaka Zulu on Friday 21st Decemeber 2012. James Arthur was the stand-out performer on the 2012 X-factor series and a deserved winner of the show. His performances earned rave reviews from industry... Read more >
Halloween in London just got a lot more exciting with the announcement of The Roof Gardens Halloween Ball! The Roof Gardens will be transformed for a night of ghoulish goings on with fancy dress, cocktails and dancing. Enter the tower of doom, hidden high up from the bright lights of... Read more >
Your prayers may have been answered with the opening of this exciting new bar and restaurant in Soho. Finding a venue in London that can deliver all the elements of a great night out is always a difficult task. Somewhere where you can kick things off with fresh drinks and a fulfilling dinner, a bar... Read more >
WIN a pair of iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk We know that you dont always want to head out into the city lights to party the night away, sometimes youd rather keep calm, carry on and chill out by yourself. Thats why weve teamed up with Argos to give you a chance to win... Read more >
Articles by month
- The Camden Cabaret Club and House of Burlesque put on the ultimate Halloween show
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Kinberg to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review
- Rosa's Thai Cafe Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- Join the French Resistance with Shh! Mamam Le Mot, an immersive supper club
- 6 great restaurants for meat eaters in London
- All Star Lanes Stratford - London Bowling Bar Review
- Renowned restaurant Smokehouse opens little sister in the city.
- Steak is here to stay at Bar + Block in King's Cross
- Panzo pizzeria arrives in the ever-expanding Exmouth Market
- Asia De Cuba - London Bottomless Brunch Review
- DMN Area Guides: London Bridge
- Get your skates on, Queens Ice and Bowl is having a swanky facelift
- The Four Sisters Townhouse - London Bar Review
- Fancy and funkin good fried chicken gets a Brixton base
- Richard Caring's Ivy Group cements its roots in London, opening a third Ivy Cafe in St John's Wood