Downstairs- Disco and house with Spun residents Cem & Jamie Heath bringing the Disco on the Rotary mixer Back at our beloved home, The Horse & Groom Shoreditch, with our beloved crowd. It's been a while but we've been busy preparing for what's gonna be a legendary night. Opening the set we have special guest DJ's/Producers Tom Funk and Dan Tenor-City. Get there early as they will kick off the night at 9pm.As the night moves on we have no other than our dope disco brothers and Spun resident DJ's Cem & Heath doing their thang back2back all night working it on the rotary ARS mixer. We look forward to seeing all our friends old and new dancing till the early hours.Peace and love and see you all soon
while upstairs After another successful P I D R, we are back in May at the Horse & Groom in Shoreditch taking over the top floor! We are very excited to announce that Vivod label head and fantastic DJ Ali Renault will be joining us for the headline slot! £5 on the door./ £3 tickets from Design My Night . See you on the dancefloor!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Pub Food, Burgers, Bar Snacks, Vegetarian Friendly and European food.
A word from the chef:
Burgers and Balls are a fun new pop up from Finn and Robert Smit, two Dutch brothers who nearly fell out when trying to decide with what they should do a burger concept or more traditional Dutch Krokets business. Luckily they where able to see through the madness and created Burgers and Balls!