The Horse & Groom is, once again, the place for great entertainment, now established as one of the leading contemporary music destinations in the area.Whilst the regular weekend parties, with international DJs and cutting edge music, continue, the Horse and Groom has undertaken a major refurbishment…
Música Noche with Clandestino and Eastern Front Soundsystem
- The Horse and Groom
- No reviews.
Clandestino (Exclusive London show)
Eastern Front Soundsystem
Russell Penn, Adrian Spurdon and Neil Thornton (Musica Noche)
Música Noche is once again joined by the superb Clandestino - This time they are taking over the top floor for the whole night. Meanwhile downstairs, Música Noche residents are joined by the fantastic Eastern Front Soundsystem... disco tickets only £3 from Design My Night
Clandestino hail from Leeds, UK. For over 15 years they have regularly thrown respected and diverse parties in unique spaces. Their exotic brand of left-field dance music has gained them gigs at some of Europe’s premier spots such as Renate in Berlin, Stalingrad in Paris, Geneva’s La Graviere and Powerhouse in Moscow in addition to being regular fixtures on the discerning festival circuit. Their Horse & Groom party will see the first London Clandestino event as they tour the imminent fourth release on their own record label, taking over the top floor of the venue all night long. While musically unpredictable; a Clandestino set is sure to be a joyous ride though afro, disco & acid centric sounds."
Eastern Front Soundsystem are three friends - Rog, Simon, & Matt - from Walthamstow, East London - vinyl obsessives, disco nerds & bad dancers each and every one. After dj-ing independently for a few years, they came together to play sunday sessions in a local pub, in part simply as an excuse to drink more beer whilst having control of the pub soundsystem.
A few short years later they have brought their sound to venues across London and beyond, playing a mixture of balearic gear, oddball house records, lost world classics and a dose of weapons-grade disco alongside whatever else they might have come across.
Balearic. Eclectic. Disco. That pretty much sums them up
|£3 disco tic||20:00 - 04:00||£3.00|
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.