The Horse & Groom is, once again, the place for great entertainment, now established as one of the leading contemporary music destinations in the area.Whilst the regular weekend parties, with international DJs and cutting edge music, continue, the Horse and Groom has undertaken a major refurbishment…
Higher Ground meets Chapter 24
- No reviews.
- The Horse and Groom
downstairs -Back once again… Month on month out this low fi, back to the raw pub rave grows from strength to strength, 1 in 1 out by 10 is the standard whilst we keep the fire burning until the sun comes up.
Expect 70s Rare Groove to 00s Bass via some unexpected baby making heaters on the ground floor of Shoreditch’s finest “Disco Pub”, The Horse & Groom.
upstairs- Second Story is a regular series of parties hosted by Chapter 24 Records upstairs at the Horse & Groom in Shoreditch.
It's a chance for the label's friends and family, both old and new, to get together, socialise and dance to the sounds of storytelling house and techno with heart and soul above all else.
Following the success of the all night long set from label bosses VVerses at the start of the year, we've decided to invite Paul Nolan, one of the label's original founders, to curate the music for the whole night in March.
A seasoned operator within practically every aspect of the music industry, Paul has the rare and unique combination of nearly 20 years experience in the scene, paired with a gathering momentum normally reserved for the freshest of newcomers.
Musically, Paul’s influences stem from the avant garde of film and electronic music - those unafraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible whilst still delivering the emotional, physical and spiritual payoff on the dance floor. The DNA of Sasha, John Digweed, Trentemoller, Jon Hopkins, Burial, Cliff Martinez and UNKLE can be heard in every fibre of Paul’s productions and DJ sets. This one is not to be missed!
The Horse & Groom has over the years forged an enviable reputation as one of the leading destinations for great electronic music in the heart of East London, offering a warm, intimate and inclusive atmosphere.
£3 early bird
£3 early bird tickets
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.