ADVANCE DISCO TICKETS £3/ 5 ON THE DOOR/ FREE B4 10PM
House Music, Party Mash Up, Minimal House, Retro
Discovery return to the disco pub on Friday 21st for a Summer special with wing commander Jac the Disco away in Berlin Jason Bakal will be joining Neil Thornton in the booth with the temperature rising expect plenty of Island music, disco, house and tropical rhythms. As always there will be some extra hot visuals as the Discovery residents will be rising the disco heat. The Discovery party ethos is simple; bringing the party to the party, where the guys and girls on the dance floor have as much fun as their guests who join them in the DJ booth; thus providing a magical carpet ride throughout the entire evening where you can expect to hear the finest disco old and new, four to the floor party jams, rediscovered classics and lots more. Joining Discovery we welcome Jay Bacall co-founder of Esoteric Club nights and regular at Alfresco Events after more than 20 years 'proper' Londoner Jay is still immersing himself in all things house music.With roots in disco, Motown and electronic synth pop as well as being a former ardent raver, Jay has amassed a huge collection of vinyl dating back to the 70's. Having played many a US house gig at some of London’s most iconic venues in the past, in more recent times Jay’s style has evolved and whilst still selecting house also throws electro, afro beat and disco re-edits in to the mix. With several projects lined up for 2017 Jay is also looking forward to sharing a summer stage for Alfresco Festival with Optimo, Psychemagik and Felix Dickinson. Get down for free entry before 10pm or click on the ticket link for £3 disco tickets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Pub Food, Burgers, Bar Snacks, Vegetarian Friendly and European food.
A word from the chef:
Burgers and Balls are a fun new pop up from Finn and Robert Smit, two Dutch brothers who nearly fell out when trying to decide with what they should do a burger concept or more traditional Dutch Krokets business. Luckily they where able to see through the madness and created Burgers and Balls!