The Horse & Groom is, once again, the place for great entertainment, now established as one of the leading contemporary music destinations in the area.Whilst the regular weekend parties, with international DJs and cutting edge music, continue, the Horse and Groom has undertaken a major refurbishment…
Decks and The City meets Untitled w/ Frazer Cambell
- The Horse and Groom
- No reviews.
downstairs- Decks and The City – 26.5.17 - Last month saw Greg Cosford make his DATC debut with a nu disco vibe that really got the crowd's feet tapping. He was followed by a very soulful set from Huckleberry Spin who wowed his adoring fan base serving up a selection of soulful beats before Johnnie London took things up a gear. This month Matt King returns to open the night and will be followed by the Tempo Tantrum crew and the young superstar from the “Decks and the City” stable, Pierre Moreno.
Upstairs- House and Techno with Untitled
We’re very happy to announce that this month we will be joined by our good friend Frazer Campbell (Open, Elliot.Project)
Frazer also co owns London’s based party Open with his brother Anthony, which has developed into a well respected gathering exploring all aspects of emotive house and techno.
In early 2016 Open launched its own record label (Open UK Recordings) where Frazer has lead two EPs with highly respected remixers on board. 2017 will see another 3 releases with Frazer concentrating on remixes for newly signed lead artists from around the globe.If his timetable was not packed enough he also launched a deeper imprint ‘.elliot.project.’, which explores the deeper side of techno, electronica and ambient. Frazer kicked off the first 2 releases on the project which also launched in 2016. Elliot project gained huge respect from worldwide artists and appeared on various podcasts from respected selectors. His performances and productions pulled attention from the likes of Conforce, Alex Cellar, Jane Fitz and Steve O Sullivan. Featuring in Juno charts and creating a new avenue onto The Mosaic Records podcast series as well as many other respected series across the globe. On warm up duties again is our good friend and co-host on our Untitled Show on KMAH Radio, Thomas Aky. We’re always impressed and inspired to hear whats inside his eclectic bag of deep techno, house and everything in between.As always our residents E.Wan & Chris G will be taking us through their extensive record collection with their unique blend of house and techno groovers.
|21:00 - 04:00||£3.00|
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.