What lies behind the shimmering veil? Sneak inside and be prepared to be mesmerized. W London introduces a disruptive scene that amplifies the true persona and invites you to be yourself or…lose yourself. With a stunning design inspired by the vibrant plurality of the Londoner, The Perception bar…
MOODS: MUSIC AMPLIFIED
- No reviews.
- The Perception at W Hotel
THE HOTTEST MUSIC SERIES TO HIT LONDON!
Giving you front row access to the biggest DJ’s in the world, playing live exclusively at The Perception Bar at W London.
Connect with dance music fans and feel the energy of the beat as the hottest DJ’s transform your mood and elevate your night. The Perception Bar at the W London Leicester Square provides an intimate nightclub experience where you can be yourself and lose yourself. Be the first to discover this breakthrough series of live music nights by connecting with the electric beats of the most disruptive names on the global music scene.
Saturday 19, January - Warm-up: PIEM & WILLIAM BELART / Headliner: TODD TERRY
Saturday 9, February - Warm-up: PIEM & WILLIAM BELART / Headliner: MARK KNIGHT
Saturday 16, March - Warm-up: PIEM / Headliner: ILLYUS & BARRIENTOS
Saturday 20, April - Warm-up: PIEM / Headliner: SOLARDO
VIP tables available in advance and for pre-sale through venue. Entrance ticket includes welcome drink.
**Please note that entry with tickets are only guaranteed before 9:30pm. Please arrive before this time to avoid disappointment.**
General admission with welcome drink. **Please note that entry with ticket is only guaranteed before 9:30pm. Please arrive before this time to avoid disappointment.**
W London - Leicester Square 10 Wardour Street W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.