PLEASE NOTE: Following the new measures announced by UK Government we can confirm that The Perception at W London has temporarily closed until further notice What lies behind the shimmering veil? Sneak inside and be prepared to be mesmerized. W London introduces a disruptive scene that amplifies…
7-Course Tasting Menu, hosted by Ben Murphy
Never enough, we’re giving you insider access to Ben Murphy's playful and cutting edge tasting menu for an exclusive evening hosted by the chef himself.
An indulgent 7-courses, each of the innovative dishes will take guests on a taste adventure that will evoke childhood memories and mix-up nostalgia in a playful and cutting edge way. Begin with his unexpected twist on the British childhood staple, Eggs n Soldiers followed by a parfait served with crunchy chicken-skin granola (an ode to his late Grandad) and two desserts, including his whimsical take on the Choc Ice.
Meet and chat with Ben during the course of the evening, as he will be both in the kitchen and on-hand to mingle. Thereafter feel free to stay a while and savour our recommended finisher - the G.O.A.T cocktail - a surprisingly delicious mix of gin and blue cheese.
With a professional background that credits him as one of the most talented and highly-skilled chefs to break through the London gastro-scene in recent years, Murphy brings his youthful cheekiness to this menu, making fine dining fun and accessible. He takes over the W Dining Series for it's third installment at W London Hotel, following in the tracks of Magnus Reid and an all-Vegan menu by Ravinder Bhogal.
W London, 10 Wardour Street, W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.