Situated in South London’s Elephant & Castle, Ministry of Sound has been a vocal point for clubbers since opening its doors back in 1991. Having recently celebrated its 20th Anniversary, the club remains as London’s longest serving dance floor providing house music on Friday and Saturday nights…
The Ministry of Sound Carnival Afterparty 2018
- No reviews.
- Ministry of Sound
BPM Events London Presents:
The Official Carnival After Party, Ministry of Sound Club, London
Bank Holiday Monday August 27th 2018 - 10pm-Late
'The Notting Hill Carnival ain't over until Ministry of Sound Says So.' - Time Out London
And it is for that reason every year, on the bank holiday Monday, the capital descends on this world famous venue for a tradition as big as the West London festival it's self. so Join us, as BPM London brings you the Official Carnival After-Party at Ministry of Sound Club; it's the biggest party in town.
And all are welcome to rave through till the morning.
The annual party at Ministry of Sound has sold out year after year, closing the summer in a true rave fashion. Last year was the second time this annual event was held by BPM, and both years sold out in advance, expect this year to as well!
From 10pm till 6am across all 4 arenas of the Ministry of Sound, 25 DJ's will be tearing the place apart alongside colossal production throughout the entire venue. From co2 cannons, lasers, strobes, LED Screens and an outside bar this is the only place you should be this bank holiday Monday.
Except no imitations when it comes to the carnival after party experience; Ministry of Sound August 27th, it's tradition.
House, Garage, HipHop, Grime, Trap Afrobeats, Techno & Carnival Vibes; there is no other place to be.
The Line up includes (all will be revealed over time)
The Box - All Things House & Techno
Special Guest Headliner ******
Shenin Amara & AR (Virgin Emi/Cuff)
DJ Pioneer (KISS FM UK)
DJ S (HOUSE of SILK)
DJelley (Vice Records)
+ More TBA
The 103 - HipHop, Trap, Grime, R&B
Kenny Allstar (BBC Radio 1Xtra / Mixtape Madness)
Martin 2 Smoove (Capital FM / EVE's Tour DJ)
DJ Andy Purnell (Club MTV Resident)
CJBeatz (WiDE AWAKE)
+ More TBA
The Loft - Afrobeats, Soca & Carnival Vibes
Hosted by: An official carnival sound-system
Baby Box - All Things Garage & UKG
Hosted by: The London Garage Collective
** *** * ***** + ****** LIVE
Expect 1500+ People, 4 Arenas of Music
Lasers, Co2 Cannons & LED Walls
Ibiz Style Outside Area with bar & Food
Exclusive VIP Lounge
+ The Worlds Loudest Sound-System
Sold Out Year after year, please ensure you get your tickets EARLY!
Tickets are on sale now!
Monday August 27th 10pm-6am
Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street
SE1 6DP, London (Elephant & Castle)
WARNING - This Event is for 18+ only. (ID REQ), NO REFUNDS, PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK. VIP tickets include Queue Jump Via Guestlist Queue, VIP Room / Balcony, Tables & Private bar. Last entry 00:00am
|Standard Tickets||22:05 - 04:00||£10.00|
103, Gaunt Street, Elephant & Castle, SE1 6DP
Elephant & Castle
Elephant & Castle (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The Ministry of Sound Carnival Afterparty 2018, You should also check out...