The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
She Street Band Presents Springsteen is for Lovers: A Valentine’s Bash
“There is surely only one thing that could make the songs of Bruce Springsteen any better. And that is being covered live by a cool-as-f**k all-female band. Well, ta da! It’s happening…”
- Elle Magazine
“What a show! Springsteen would be proud. These gals can play.”
- Greasy Lake
Following a sold out debut gig in April at London’s Moth Club, the world’s first all-female Springsteen covers band is throwing a Valentine’s Week bash. The band, made up of musicians from the UK, Ireland, Sweden and The United States, promise a night fit for The Boss. Expect all the classic hits like Born To Run, Thunder Road and Dancing in the Dark… with a female twist.
They will be joined by DJs from Hungry Heart, a new series of Springsteen-inspired events set up by Pizza Pilgrims founder Thom and Hannah from the blog Burgers and Bruce. They'll be spinning tunes from The Boss’ back catalogue between sets. After the gig The Grand are throwing a massive 80s disco until 3am which ticket holders for the gig get free access! There’a a light up dance floor, themed photobooth and delicious 80s-themed cocktails.
Ticket for the gig plus access to the Grand's 80s clubnight. 18+
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.