The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
The Grand's St Patrick's Day Party
THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF DOOR TICKETS AVAILABLE FIRST COME FURST SERVED FROM 10.30PM - £10 EACH - CASH OR CARD.
As Westlife said: 'You raise me up, so I can stand (on the dance floor at The Grand and have a jolly good crack)
☘️DJ's playing the biggest party anthems and the best Irish Pop classics! ☘️
💃 The Grand's very own Irish-Jiggers 🕺
📸 Our famous Irish themed Photo Booth 📸
🎨 Top O' The Mornin' Irish Glitter Makeovers 🎨
🎉 Epic Irish confetti drops 🎉
🎵 Big Irish Screen Sing-alongs 🎵
🎈 Irish Balloon Drops 🎈
🍺 Guinness 🍺
☘️ Some Leprechauns ☘️
🍺 More Guinness 🍺
💚 Mild Irish Appropriation...But From The Heart 💚
🍻 Lots of Guinness 🍻
We have Royal Boxes and Balcony Tables available for groups of 8-20, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must provide photographic ID
Free Entry Ticket
This free entry ticket is valid before 11pm. Entry after 11pm will be charged at £10 per person.
|22:30 - 03:00||Free admission|
This ticket guarantee's you entry before 11:30. After this time it is an additional £5 and entry is not guaranteed.
|22:30 - 03:00||£5.00|
£10 General Admission Ticket
This ticket guarantee's you entry before 11:30.
|22:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.