The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Sing-a-long Mamma Mia: The Ultimate Abba Party
- The Grand
- No reviews.
After the massive success of our Mamma Mia Sing-Along Screening we are bringing it back for another massive party in 2018!
Join us as we're celebrate Hollywood's most successful musical, and the highest-grossing film and fastest-selling DVD of all time in Britain.
If you don't fancy watching your own copy at home alone in your living room, come and join us on the Greek island of Kalokairi, as bride-to-be Amanda Seyfried, sends wedding invitations to the three different men who could be her father.. Meryl Streep sure was a go-er in her day!
👨👨👧 Gimme Gimme Gimme cocktails (before and after midnight!)
👨👨👧 Live Abba tribute band
👨👨👧 Unlimited Popcorn for £2
👨👨👧 Hotdogs & Nachos
👨👨👧 London’s most GIANT screen
Doors at 7pm. Screening starts at 7:45pm & Ends Approx 10pm. After the film finishes there is an after party in the venue until 3am which you are welcome to stay for. We suggest hitting our dance-floor. It lights up. For real.
We don't do cinema like other people.. Feel free to heckle the bad guys and cheer for your heroes. We play drinking games, we sing along, and a costume is never un-appreciated!
Strictly 18+ | ID Required
(No entry after 8pm with this ticket type. There is no difference in the ticket types apart from the price. The earlier you book, the less you pay.)
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
2. There is strictly no entry after 8pm with this ticket type.
3. Royal Boxes & Tables are reserved until the film finishes, at which point you'll be asked to vacate the area. You are however welcome to stay for the club night if applicable. We suggest hitting the dance-floor. It lights up. For real.
4. To add a pre-order of drinks for the movie screening or to extend the time of an area reservation into our club night after 10pm, please email email@example.com
5. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
7. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. 30% of revenue from the event ticket is a contribution towards the entry fee to the venue past 10pm, to which you have access to as part of the whole event experience.
14. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
15. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
16. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.