Clubbing, Hen Party, Something A Little Different, Stag Do
Hip Hop/RnB, Party Mash Up
On joints Presents
SHOWDOWN The Silent Disco Face-Off (CHRISTMAS PARTY SPECIAL)
Clapham Junction, SW11 1TT
Saturday 30th December 2017
10pm till late (Silent Disco Face Off starts at Midnight prompt)
DJs are spilt into teams, with two DJs playing simultaneously. Everybody in the silent disco will be given a pair of wireless headphones with the option to switch between the Red Team and the Blue Team.
***Red Team - Santa ***
***Green Team - Grinch***
Referee and Event Host - Marv Abby (3 Shots of Tequila)
The headphones will light up with the colour of the team you are listening to, and at the end of each 20 minute round the headphone lights will let us know which team won that round.
Tickets start from £10
(More on the door)
For more information, birthday or group bookings:
(No hoods, no hats, no sports wear, smart trainers are ok)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p><strong>A series of film nights on The Grand’s massive screen, followed by an After Party. With tickets starting at £1!</strong></p>
<p><strong>What else can you do for £1?</strong></p>
<p>Expect: Our infamous Photo Booth, Unlimited £1 Popcorn, Fancy Dress, Themed Cocktails, Drinking Games, Hot Dogs, Competitions, London's most GIANT screen</p>
<p>To find out about other events happening at The Grand, click here: <a href="https://the-grand.designmynight.com/">OTHER GRAND EVENTS</a></p>