The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Hannah Montana: The Movie
- No reviews.
- The Grand
🎤 She came in like a wrecking ball, had a party in the USA and a cringey twerk on a middle aged man at the MTV awards but let us take it back... way back, to when purity rings were all the rage and it wasn't about what's waiting on the other side...it's Miley Cyrus in Hannah Montana: The Movie!
✨ Mass sing-a-long to ‘The Climb’
✨ Hoedown Throwdown Dance off
✨ Prizes for the Best Miley / Hannah / Billy Ray Costume!
✨ Our Famous Photo Booth!
✨ Themed Cocktails
✨ Unlimited Popcorn for £2
✨ Hotdogs & Nachos
✨ London’s most GIANT screen
We don't do Cinema like other people.. Feel free to heckle the bad guys and cheer for your heroes. We play games, we sing along, and a costume is never un-appreciated!
Doors at 6.30pm
Screening starts at 7.15pm & Ends Approx 9.15pm.
Tickets to the screening also give you complimentary entry to our afterparty!
18+ Only, Photo ID will be required
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. There is strictly no entry after 8pm with this ticket type.
3. Royal Boxes & Tables are reserved until the film finishes, at which point you'll be asked to vacate the area. You are however welcome to stay for the club night if applicable. We suggest hitting the dance-floor. It lights up. For real.
4. To add a pre-order of drinks for the movie screening or to extend the time of an area reservation into our club night after 10pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
7. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. 30% of revenue from the event ticket is a contribution towards the entry fee to the venue past 10pm, to which you have access to as part of the whole event experience.
14. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
15. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
16. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.