The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
FURY vs WILDER - Watch the fight live!
THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER.
In the early hours of Sunday 23rd February, Tyson 'The Gypsy King' Fury and Deontay 'Bronze Bomber' Wilder will meet for the WBC Heavyweight Championship Belt for the second time, after an unforgettable drawn bought in 2018 - featuring the most unlikely finish ever seen in boxing. Prepare to watch Fury vs Wilder, the biggest fight in London's best boxing atmosphere! The social media barbs, crazy press conferences and outright drama will be over, and the two unbeaten heavyweights go toe to toe in Vegas!
We will be running a raffle on the night for SIGNED TYSON FURY MEMORABILLIA with all proceeds going to our charity partners at The Clapham Grand.
There will be signed gloves, belt, shorts and more available. Tickets available in reception upon entry. Winners announced on the night before the ring walks.
WBC Heavyweight Chapmionship fight
Sunday February 23rd from 3am at The Grand
📺 All the screens! One huge main 24ft screen, two extra 8ft x 6ft HD screens and six extra 50 inch plasmas! 📺
💪 All the main card action 💪
🌭 American style food 🌭
🙌 Incredible atmosphere for fight fans 🙌
Due to our late night/early morning entry time, we'd like to advise customers to not over indulge in alcohol as you may not be permitted allowed inside the venue. Please drink responsibly.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington (Heavyweight)
- Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima (Super-Bantamweight)
- Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis (Super-Welterweight)
- Subriel Matias vs Petros Ananyan (Super-Lightweight)
- Amir Imam vs Javier Molina (Super-Lightweight)
- Rolando Romero vs Arturs Ahmetovs (Lightweight)
- Gabriel Flores Jr vs Matt Conway (Lightweight)
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Corey Champion (Welterweight)
- Isaac Lowe vs Alberto Guevara (Featherweight)
18+ only, ID will be required
The Grand is situated directly opposite Clapham Junction train station.
The Grand - Clapham
21-25 St John's Hill
General Admission Standing
Admits one. Guaranteed entry with standing space on the Ground Floor before 4am. Standing areas on the ground floor are allocated first come first served.
|03:00 - 07:00||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.