The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
An Audience with Paul GAZZA Gascoigne
DKM promotions brings to you An Audience with Football legend and national Icon Paul GAZZA Gascoigne
He will speak in his own words about his life and career on and off the Pitch
Dont miss this great night of Entertainment hearing stories and the tales from one of the country's most colorful well loved icons
The evening will include a full interview with Paul, a Q &A with Paul, Live Entertainment, Charity Auction,and a Opportunity to have a Professional photo with Paul.
VIP floor seats in front of the stage. Includes An Evening with Gazza, Professional Photo with Gazza, a Tottenham FC or England themed piece of memorabilia. Live entertainment, Charity Memorabilia auction, A chance to ask Gazza a question in the Q&A
Ground floor Seats Includes An Evening with Gazza, Live entertainment, Charity Memorabilia auction, An opportunity to have a professional photo with Gazza
Upper Circle Front Row seats Includes An Evening with Gazza, Live entertainment, Charity Memorabilia auction, An opportunity to have a professional photo with Gazza
Upper Circle, Second Row Seats Includes An Evening with Gazza, Live entertainment, Charity Memorabilia auction, An opportunity to have a professional photo with Gazza
Upper Circle Seats Includes An Evening with Gazza, Live entertainment, Charity Memorabilia auction, An opportunity to have a professional photo with Gazza
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.