The Ultimate cheese fest, Infernos pays homage to disco, pop and all that glitters, and in the heart of Clapham no less! Weekend club nights provide the chance to relive those glory days of university, partying and being YOUNG! Attracting a crowd in their mid to late twenties, Infernos plays everything…
The G.O.A.T Euro 2021 Pop Up
We've retired poor old Zlatan, this time we're back as The G.O.A.T.
We're stirring again to cheer on the Three Lions this summer when England try to bring it home at Euro 2021. Can Gareth Southgate turn us on again, will football be coming home again? It's coming home at The G.O.A.T, so grab your mates and your singing voices.
For those who like a crazy and electric atmosphere, there is no better place to watch England at Euro 2021 in London.
We have our massive screen, and of course, a live band whipping up the crowd to sing along to all the England classic football songs.
You can expect:
- A stadium like atmosphere
- Live band and good old football sing-a-alongs
- Massive HD screen with cinematic sound
- Terrace standing
- Football themed decor and styling
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR
WE WILL BE OPENING ON KNOCK OUT DATES AS PER ENGLAND PROGRESS
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS SUBJECT TO UK GOVERNMENT CORONAVIRUS REGULATIONS AND THEREFORE MAY CHANGE /CANCEL AT ANY POINT
Sunday 13th June - England V Croatia - Doors @ 1PM
<p>Seated admission for Sunday 13th June: England Vs Croatia.</p><p>Doors @ 1PM</p><p>Kick off @ 2PM</p><p><br></p>
|13:00 - 17:00||£12.00|
Tuesday 22nd June - England V Czech Republic-Doors @ 6:30PM
<p>Standing admission for Tuesday 22nd June: England V Czech Republic</p><p>Doors @ 6:30PM</p><p>Kick off @ 8PM</p>
|18:30 - 22:00||£12.00|
146, Clapham High Street,Clapham, SW4 7UH
Clapham Common (Tube)
• We are an over 21’s club and run a strict no ID no entry policy. Accepted ID includes passports and photo driving licenses (excluding paper identification) and must be on all persons for identification purposes.
· Dress code – smart casual, fancy dress encouraged, no sports or work wear.
· Anyone seen drinking outside the venue will be refused entry
· All pre-paid tickets and packages are sold on a non-refundable basis
· We operate a zero tolerance on drugs, customers must agree to searches on entry if asked to do so
· Management reserve the right of admission
As a licensee we have a responsibility to manage the use of alcohol on the premises. If you are perceived to be intoxicated, you will be refused entry/asked to leave. Please take care of all in your group.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.