Editorial Intern. Still learning names... @charliestaples
Sitting pretty in the heart of the city, I decided to investigate whether or not Camino Monument offered up a dining experience as impressive as its enviable locale. Spoiler Alert - it was muy bueno. The Venue Rolling up at 7pm on a Friday night, Camino was already in full swing. The afterwork... Read more >
Cottons Caribbean Restaurant and Rhum Shack have opened a new flagship venue in Notting Hill. This restaurant bar delivers an authentically Caribbean effervescence - expect steel drum evenings and good vibes. The kitchen is run by esteemed chef, Laurent Desiree, who serves up a menu of dishes... Read more >
Brought to you by the same team behind Dalston's 'local chicken shop', Chick N Sours, Chinese Restaurant Syndrome is set to be a fun hangout that serves up a menu of whimsical Chinese comfort foods. You'll actually find this new restaurant bar on Kingsland Road - directly below Chick N... Read more >
Whitbread are launching their restaurant chain (Beefeater) into the modern day with their new version of the brand, Bar + Block. This revision will see the brand taking a much 'edgier' approach - aiming to appeal to a younger audience and survive on the high street. Head down at any time of... Read more >
The Harcourt: A dark horse emerges in Marylebone... and no, we're not talking about a Lloyds Bank being opened.
A short saunter from the stylish Marylebone High Street, The Harcourt is an elegant restaurant bar that delivers a menu of dishes that are packed full with flavour. Whilst toting a traditionally simplistic pub front, this venue is intentionally elegant in its unassuming design. Inside you'll find a... Read more >
This Japanese restaurant bar serves up a menu of delicious dishes, with a special focus on gyoza dumplings. Enjoy your meal in a simple setting - expect a fresh, modern venue with wooden floors, warm open brick walls and simple tables. To complement the delectable... Read more >
Based at the HQ of the secret society that ran Victorian London, The Escapologist will take the form of a beautifully designed space close to Seven Dials. Part contemporary Victorian’s men’s club, part Masonic lodge, the team behind the Adventure Bars will serve everything from cheesy... Read more >
17 Below is a a haven for cocktail connoisseurs, arcade players and pool sharks. Open from Thursday-Saturday, pop in and spend your evening indulging on delectable, gaming-themed cocktails whilst attempting to best your high scores on the retro arcade machines. And if you're after some grub, you... Read more >
Independent restaurant group, Le Bistrot Pierre, are set to open their 15th venue in spring 2016 on Birmingham's Gas Street. This bistro will be set in a Grade II listed building on the city’s canalside, close to Birmingham's most stylish shopping destination - The Mailbox. The... Read more >
The 'new' Sway bar is London's most modern adult playground. After being inspired by the cool & chic bars and diners of New York, Sway has been given a £1m transformation. From 21st January, London partygoers can head down and discover a brand new party room, lounge bar and dining... Read more >
Articles by month
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Kinberg to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review
- Rosa's Thai Cafe Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- Join the French Resistance with Shh! Mamam Le Mot, an immersive supper club
- 6 great restaurants for meat eaters in London
- All Star Lanes Stratford - London Bowling Bar Review
- Renowned restaurant Smokehouse opens little sister in the city.
- Steak is here to stay at Bar + Block in King's Cross
- Panzo pizzeria arrives in the ever-expanding Exmouth Market
- Asia De Cuba - London Bottomless Brunch Review
- DMN Area Guides: London Bridge
- Get your skates on, Queens Ice and Bowl is having a swanky facelift
- The Four Sisters Townhouse - London Bar Review
- Fancy and funkin good fried chicken gets a Brixton base
- Richard Caring's Ivy Group cements its roots in London, opening a third Ivy Cafe in St John's Wood
- 5 Things to do Before Summer Ends