Who is Jack is a London centric website as well as an online and print monthly magazine that keeps tabs on events, news, music, fashion, film and art...well worth a read! Editor, Louise Orcheston-Findlay, shares with us her tips on what to do and where to go during London Fashion Week...
Burberry fashion models at London Fashion Week
As London Fashion Week Fast approaches what's on offer for those that aren't going to be sat in Somerset House covering the shows?
Well the answer is...there's loads on!
1) Upstyler Barnabus Bazaar starts off the London Fashion Week period with a vintage hand picked bang on Friday the 17th
2) You can be in the audience at the Good Fashion Show, FW pass or not which focuses on eco and ethical fashion on Saturday 18th February.
3) Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair is on Sunday 19th February and offers a choice pick of vintage items all the prices that won't make your eyes wate
4) The London Fashion Weekend is open between the 23rd-26th February. This is a premium designer shopping event at Somerset House that happens each fashion week. You'll find load of designre bargains here from new and established brands and labels. There are also normally samples and tester bits and pieces to make it all a good bit of fun. (various ticket prices available).
5) Fusion@London is an inter-university fashion show being held at the Limehouse Troxy on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th February.
6) On the 16th of February see the first 4D fashion film from across the Thames with Bjorn Borg.
See...you don't need a golden ticket to get involved!