Party Mash Up, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music, Commercial/Pop
After roaming festival dance stages and changing the face of Pub Raves forever, Bugged Out’s Little Bugger has found a weekly home every Thursday night at Central London’s famed institution The Social.
Despite being a long running mutant techno night, Bugged Out has always found time to let its hair down and party. The New Years Day parties at the Old Queens head have become the stuff of legend, alongside festival appearances mixing classic and new Bugged Out tunes thrown together with house party pop and R&B. This is what Little Bugger will be about. So if you’ve checked in to see us at the Beat Hotel at Glastonbury, the Wishing Tree at Bestival or joined us from midday onwards on New Years Day then this Bugger is for you.
Helming the Bugger will be Lemmy Ashton and Johnno, with special guests making unannounced appearances in the award winning London landmark.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
Since launching his Burgerac’s Burgershack kitchen residency at The Royal Oak pub in Marylebone in July 2014, London’s pre-eminent blogger and “burger detective” has drawn praise for his delicious comfort food from the likes of The Evening Standard, Cool Hunting (US), RES (Sweden), We The Food Snobs, The Londoner, and the venture even appeared listed alongside such cultural landmarks as The Tate Modern, The Riverside Café and The Groucho Club in a piece on MatchesFashion.com focusing on London Hotspots. Heck, The Times’ food writer, Giles Coren, recently professed his love of Burgershack’s Hubba Hubba burger on Twitter.