If Lewis Carroll created a 21st century party land he might have ended up with something like The Piccadilly Institute. The massive club space contains six stunningly original party rooms under one roof (one is inspired by A Clockwork Orange) with an overall inclination to the bizarre. Lacking no imagination…
Halloween at Piccadilly Institute
- No reviews.
- Piccadilly Institute
The day is almost here, the one day in the year where any sin goes! Come join us and over a thousand others on Thursday, 31st October to celebrate everything strange and supernatural!
Our resident DJs will be on hand to provide you with the best music in the West End, and with a labyrinth of multiple rooms to explore, there will be a vibe to suit every naughty nurse and vicious vampire in sight!
Don’t wait until the last minute to get those tickets or book that table. It’s going to be BIG! To make sure you don’t miss out head to https://www.piccadillyinstitute.com/reservations/.
Strictly 18+ and everyone must be able to provide a Passport, Photo ID or a Drivers License.
Dress code: Halloween! No tracksuits, no hoods
Please note: Ticket prices will be higher on the door
Please check the last entry time on your ticket and make sure to arrive early - we often have long queues.
1, Piccadilly Place, West End, W1J 0DA
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Please check the cut-off time on your tickets. Coming late can incur an additional entry fee.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates on a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.
13. Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or altered will not be accepted.
14. Management reserve the right to refuse entry in accordance with licensing law.