Ember Yard is a restaurant and bar in the centre of Soho bringing its guests an extensive range of Spanish and Italian-inspired cuisine. The focus of the slick interior is the state-of-the-art charcoal grill, which is used to prepare most of the options on the menu. With their skilful manipulation of…
Taste of Tuscany
- No reviews.
- Ember Yard
Taste of Tuscany | Monday 22nd July | 6.30 pm | £40
Join Head Chef Cristian Parisi for a 4-course tasting menu with matching wines inspired by terroir of Tuscany.
Ember Yard's Private Dining Room will be transformed for that evening. Our chef collaborates with wine ambassador to showcase the best food & wine from this outstanding region of Italy.
selection of cheese & charcuterie from Tuscany with homemade bread
paired with 2018 Organic Vementino, Poggiotondo, Tuscany, Italy
soft porcchini polenta, Tuscan cheese
paired with 2017 Chianti Rufina, Selvapiana, Tuscany, Italy
ricotta, spinach cannelloni, chianti braised cinghiale
paired with 2016 Barco Realedi Carmignano, Capezzana, Tuscany, Italy
tagliata di fassone
paired with 2017 'Hebo' Cabernet/Sangiovesse/Merlot ,Petra, Tuscany, Italy
22 tickets available | tickets cost £40 | includes menu, wine flight & service charge
Taste of Tuscany | Monday 22nd July
4- course menu with matching wines | 6.30 pm
|18:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
60-61, Berwick Street, W1F 8SU
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.