Ember Yard is a restaurant and bar in the centre of Soho bringing its guests an extensive range of Spanish and Italian-inspired cuisine. The focus of the slick interior is the state-of-the-art charcoal grill, which is used to prepare most of the options on the menu. With their skilful manipulation of…
Taste of Rioja | Wine Masterclass with Inigo | Monday 2nd September
- No reviews.
- Ember Yard
Taste of Rioja |'El Coto' Wine Masterclass with Inigo, the Export Manager | Monday 2nd September | 6.30 pm | £25
Come & join us for a unique wine masterclass with our partner 'El Coto'. Founded in 1970 in Rioja Alavesa, it has grown from humble beginnings into one of the best-known Rioja producers and for one night only we have over from Rioja the export manager for El Coto who’ll be taking you on a journey to explore secrets & interesting approaches of wine production of César Fernandes.
The evening will include wines listed below accompanied by selection of nibbles from Head Chef Cristian Parisi.
Come to explore wines, the region and the winery. Each attendant will get tasting mats, booklets with factsheets & map included.
Wines to be tasted include:
Taste of Rioja | 2.09.19 | 6.30 pm
El Coto Wine Masterclass
|18:30 - 20:30||£25.00|
60-61, Berwick Street, W1F 8SU
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.