Greenwood brings the best elements of London leisure together in a bold, unique destination at Victoria’s Nova Food development. A casual all day menu includes tasty bar snacks, hearty mains or stone-baked pizzas from the clay oven, perfect for sharing with friends over a game of shuffleboard infront…
Greenwood & Guinness Six Nations Present "Goodey's Guinness Lunches"
- No reviews.
For all you Rugby fans out there, listen up because we’ve got something special in store for you! Greenwood is delighted to launch a series in partnership with Guinness during the Six Nations - Goodey's Guinness Lunches.
On selected days throughout the tournament, fans will be able to sit alongside the brilliant Andy Goode for a special 3 course, Guinness inspired lunch, as he invites legends of the game to sit down, chew the fat, and most importantly enjoy a few pints of Guinness. And what a line-up we have for you. Kicking off the series on Thursday the 7th of February, Stephen Ferris, of Ireland and Lions fame. He'll be followed by Wales and Lions legend, Andy Powell on February 20th. Finally, to top it all off the larger than life and former Scotland international Jim Hamilton on Thursday 14th March. They'll be reviewing games gone by, discussing upcoming fixtures, and sharing old war stories before finishing up with a fan Q&A.
This is the ultimate experience for Rugby fans, so grab your ticket while they last. Your ticket includes an open Guinness bar for 3 hours, a special 3 course meal and the chance to brush shoulders with your favourite Rugby stars
Goodey''s Guinness Lunch ticket
Ticket includes Three course dinner, open Guinness bar and a Q&A with some of Rugby's biggest legends.
Unit 2 170 Victoria Street SW1E 5LB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.