Tamesis Dock is a floating bar aboard a loveable converted 1930s Dutch barge; now used as a floating pub, live music and events space. Moored between Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridge and a short walk from various rail and tube stations, Tamesis offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, London Eye…
Duelling Pianos on The Thames
Two pianos, four hands, all your requests....Welcome to London's only Duelling Piano event on a boat!
Two of London’s top piano vocalists play your requests - from The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Beyoncé ('All the Single Ladies', anyone?). Located on a quirky 1930’s Dutch barge, this evening is a must!
Get involved with some singing around the piano, have a dance or just enjoy the music whilst soaking up this unique Thames setting.
It will be an unmissable evening whether its date night, a special occasion or just drinks after work.
The venue: Tamesis Dock is one of London’s hidden gems – a converted 1930’s Dutch barge with lots of character, moored between Lambeth & Vauxhall Bridge with unique views of the Thames and London landmarks.
*** Limited Early Bird Tickets available ***
|Early bird||19:30 - 22:30||£7.00|
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
|General Admission - Group of 6||19:30 - 22:30||£45.00|
|General Admission - Group of 6||19:30 - 22:30||£50.00|
Tamesis, Albert Embankment, SE1 7TP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.