Arrive at the Penthouse of One New Change and step out on to the award-winning rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the London skyline, a buzzing vibe and killer cocktails. Madison boasts a real Manhattan style restaurant open from midday until late. The menu features superb grills from thewood…
NYE 2019 at Madison: 20/20 Vision
20/20: the vision starts here.
Tickets are now available for the City’s biggest, best and highest New Year’s Eve party.
Look ahead to a brand new year and take in the sights and sounds of London in all its glory as we embark on a new decade, Madison style, with live DJ and musicians seeing you through the night and into the new year.
Your ticket includes a welcome drink between 7.30 - 8.30pm and canapes until 9pm.
Standard tickets: £135
VIP tickets: £250 (includes mini bottle of Moët)
See the future with 20/20 vision.
Includes entry to the venue, a welcome drink between 7.30 - 8.30pm and canapes until 9pm.
|19:00 - 02:00||£135.00|
Includes queue jump, entry to the venue, a welcome drink between 7.30 - 8.30pm, canapes until 9pm, mini bottle of Moet.
|19:00 - 02:00||£250.00|
Rooftop Terrace, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. A smart-casual dress code applies to the venue and the venue retains the right to refuse entry to those who do not fulfill the dress code, even if they are a ticketholder.