All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Wellington & Wine Pairing Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
- No reviews.
- Bread Street Kitchen
wellington & wine DINNER
4 courses & CHIANTI pairings, £95 per person
Coinciding with Gordon Ramsay's Worldwide Wellington campaign this June, the beautiful menu showcases Bread Street Kitchen's signature Beef Wellington dish as a main course, served with summer truffle mash and a silky marrow bone sauce.
Limited spaces are available - book early to avoid disappointment!
Focaccia bread made with 2018 Olio Evo Chianti Classico D.O.P
Foie gras parfait, confit duck, pickled cherries, green beans, toasted almonds
Paired with 2015 Chianti Classico, DOCG
Beef Wellington, summer truffle mashed potato, marrow bone sauce
Paired with 2015 Chianti Classico, Gran Selezione, DOCG
Strawberry trifle, elderflower and Vin Santo jelly, almond biscotti
Paired 2011 Vin Santo del Chianti Classico DOCG
British Cheese selection
Paired with 2015 Campo All’Albero, IGT
4-course Wellington & Wine Dinner - £95 per person
4-course menu including Cantina La Sala wine pairings
|19:00 - 23:00||£95.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on 19th June 2019 only, entitles holder to 4-course Wellington & Wine menu with Cantina La Sala wine pairings.
14. Please note the Wine & Wellington Dinner event starts at 7pm sharp.
15. Please note a discretionary 12.5% service charge applies to any items ordered on the day.