All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
New Year's Eve Dinner & Party at Bread Street Kitchen
- No reviews.
- Bread Street Kitchen
New year's eve 2019 at Bread street kitchen
Book now for an early sitting at 5pm - 6.30pm for £75 or £130 from 7pm onwards.
Surrounded by a ceiling of silver sparkling star balloons, party through the night from 9.30pm to 2.30am with unmissable live DJ performances from Goldierocks set to get you going, and sip on Grey Goose Espresso Martinis at the buzzing bar. Plus, catch a glimpse of London's fireworks near St Paul's as the clock strikes midnight.
SAMPLE NEW YEAR’S EVE MENU 2019
Selection of sharing canapés
Smoked salmon blini, crème fraîche, caviar
Pea, leek and lobster tartlet
Winter truffle arancini, tarragon mayo
Beef carpaccio, pickled vegetables, winter truffle
Heritage beetroot, goat’s curd, aged balsamic, toasted pine nuts
Curry spiced scallop, parsnip puree, Alsace bacon, Granny Smith
Beef Wellington, pomme puree, marrowbone and shallot sauce, shaved truffle
Mushroom, truffle, ricotta tortelloni, Parmesan emulsion, chilli
Fillet of wild halibut, creamed Brussel tops, Alsace bacon, chestnuts,
Champagne velouté, caviar
Chocolate fondant, salted caramel ice cream
Monkey Shoulder cranachan cheesecake, raspberry sorbet
Pineapple and kiwi carpaccio, passion fruit, coconut sorbet
Seasonal British cheeses, served with oatcakes, quince
Early Sitting (5pm - 6.30pm) - BSK New Year's Eve Dinner
4-course NYE dinner including champagne & canapes on arrival. Early sitting (5-6.30pm).
|17:00 - 18:30||£75.00|
Late Sitting (7pm onwards) - BSK New Year's Eve Dinner
4-course NYE dinner including champagne & canapes on arrival. Late sitting, 7pm onwards.
|19:00 - 02:30||£130.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket includes a 4 course meal with canapes and champagne on arrival - £75pp (Bookings between 5-7pm), £130pp (Bookings from 7pm onwards). 12.5% service charge applies to your final bill.