All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Burns Night at Bread Street Kitchen
- No reviews.
- Bread Street Kitchen
Celebrate Burns Night in the shadow of scenic St Paul's at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen on 25th January, and raise a toast to Scotland's beloved bard, Robert Burns.
You'll have the choice of dining from our a la carte menu on the night or choosing our special four-course Balvenie Dinner Menu with Scotch whisky and food pairings. The delicious Scottish-inspired dishes on the menu will be carefully prepared by Bread Street Kitchen's Head Chef, Paul Shearing.
Indulge in fine malt whiskies and feast upon dishes such as smoked salmon and scallops canapés, cullen skink with house-smoked haddock, roasted haunch of Highland venison, haggis, neeps, and tatties with a Balvenie sauce. Finishing off the meal with something sweet will be the beautiful clootie pudding dessert served with sweet, spiced 14-Year Caribbean Cask. To wrap up your extravagant evening, you can indulge in a delicious cheese flight, while enjoying a rare 21-year-aged PortWood.
Four-course menu £45 per person, or £75 per person with whisky pairings.
Standard 4-course Balvenie Dinner
Admits one person. 4 course Balvenie Dinner. Excludes service charge.
|19:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
4-course Balvenie Dinner with whisky pairings
Admits one person. 4 course Balvenie Dinner with whisky pairings. Excludes service charge.
|19:00 - 22:30||£75.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.