If you’re looking for fine cuisine, Borough has always had an outstanding offering and Great Guns Social is another wonderful example of this tradition. With a series of kitchen residency programs curated by celebrity chef, Maria Elia. Hidden behind the unassuming façade of a public house on Southwark…
Talia Prince - Tasting Menu
The super talented Talia Prince is cooking a fabulous tasting menu of six courses for you to enjoy at GGS for 2 nights only. There will also be a wine pairing of unique Flight of South African Wines to complement each dish (available as a separate ticket £56) to show support to SA wineries during this crisis.
Premium South African wines will also be available on the night by glass. Subject to availability.
Talia’s cooking is adventurous and delicious. She draws on a wide range of cuisines as inspiration, and is not afraid to give classic ingredients such as beef her own twist with an umami koji marinade; or fire-baked sourdough roosterbrood where she treats biltong fat like the Italian lardo; or the chawanmushi, a Japanese dashi broth-based set custard, here served with foraged seasonal porcini, bone marrow, celeriac and Maltabella crisp. She is both daring and mould-breaking with her style, definitely something new and interesting to the UK dining scene.
With only 24 seats available due to social distancing for each day, book now to confirm you space to enjoy this very special experience.
Unfortunately due to nature of the event we are unable to accommodate any dietary requirements.
6 courses of food & welcome drink
|18:00 - 22:00||£65.00|
Great Guns Social, 96 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1 0EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.