Bar Crawl, Clubbing, Something A Little Different, Student Night
Whether you’re Irish or not, we are going to party bigger than ever. Let’s go into an Irish BarHopping, it's that time of year once again, where we'll throw on our best green attire, paint our faces with four-leaf clovers and drink inappropriate amounts of Guiness - all in the name of Ireland.
Are you ready for 3 bars and a club? Sure you are! There's no excuses for going home early; let's party with people from all over the world.
You've been on a pub crawl before. but have you been on anything like this?
1-FREE Pizzas & Free Shotsin the first bar (Yes Pizzas & lots of shots) :p 2- Free Entry to 4 venues in Central London (Save up the entrance fees) 3- Amazing Drink Discounts (Beers and Vodka mixers for £3) 4- A Welcome Shot at the other bars & club. 5- Queue Jump in all venues. 6- Professional photographer to capture the best moments
We visit 4 venues in a different and unique way, first 3 bars and then we finish the evening in a nightclub.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
I had high expectations for this bar crawl, especially with how fun the advertisement pictures made it look. However, I was a little disappointed. The first place, we were crowed into the basement event room so it was already uncomfortable. The free shots were extremely disappointing because there was no orderly fashion to getting them, so if you weren't pushy and rude about it, you wouldn't have gotten your shots. Not to mention the shots tasted like apple juice with little to no alcohol in them. There were times a lot of us were frustrated with either having to stand outside and wait to go to the next place, or being treated like children being babysat. I guess it could be worth the £14 with the cover charges that were most likely at all of these places. Not too bad of a night, but if you're going for the free shots, don't get your hopes up.
visited Soho Zebrano on 17 Mar 2016
I have tried the regular Barhopping, which was amazing. I have had many free shots, pizzas and I have made a lot of international friends, I will definitely be at St. Patrick's edition of Barhopping because I think It will be the best.