Established in 2008, Soho Zebrano is an exciting combination of cool after-work cocktail bar, stylised restaurant and late night club. Along with its sister venue just off Carnaby Street, Soho Zebrano offers great entertainment, and astounding value happy hour deals on cocktails, beers and wines. Situated…
As Seen on TV! A Comedy Revue
Big Nose Comedy presents - AS SEEN ON TV! COMEDY REVUE UPSTAIRS AT THE ESTABLISHMENT CLUB
Each Monday we bring you a funny famous face off the telly as well as a handful of HILARIOUS hand-picked comedians for your viewing pleasure.
So watch out for well known comedians...and the chance to see rising stars before they were famous!
There'll be drinks deals, prizes, belly laughs and - we imagine - the occasional tears too.
It's going to be emotional. Every Monday upstairs at Zebranos in Soho (formerly the Establishment Club). Swing by!
ABOUT NEXT WEEK'S HEADLINER
Eric Lampaert is a comic who has performed at festivals around the world, including the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, the Johannesburg Comedy Festival, several solo shows at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
He is slowly but surely making a name for himself in TV in both the UK and France. His appearances include Life's Too Short (HBO), The Midnight Beast (E4), Impractical Jokers (BBC3), host of How To Survive A Disaster Movie (Channel 5) and starred in a prime time show for TF1 France. Not to mention starring alongside Bruce Willis in a TV commercial. He has also appeared on BBC2, Channel 5 and ITV2.
We are delighted to welcome Eric to Soho Zebrano next Monday evening for a night of fun and frolics!
"He makes it look so easy but this is a man with very funny bones. Definitely one to catch." - Daily Express
"Delightfully weird" - Time Out
"Provides a constant frisson of energy with sparky, thoughts about international traits, learning foreign languages and even touching on mental illness with his loose, animated style." - Chortle
"Quirky with an eye for the absurd and a couple of near-izzardian flourishes... energy is such that it's almost osmotic." - The Stage
ABOUT THE VENUE
Soho Zebrano has an amazing history as being one of the old stalwarts of Soho culture and has been recently refurbished. The three-floor layout offers numerous bars and ample space for parties of all sizes.
The lower ground bar is an intimate setting, whereas the main floor comprises of a spacious dance floor with multiple booths. Above the dance floor, next to our bespoke and quirky chandelier, is our VIP balcony bar which is an area with plush cushioned booths, lit up tables and private bar.
"Good for after work drinks and party times" TNT Magazine
Happy Hour Deals:
£3.50 selected Beers & Wines
50% Selected Cocktails
2-4-1 Hot Dogs
Entry + 2 complimentary drinks (Beer or Wine)
Entry Ticket includes 2x Complimentary drinks (selected Beer or Wine) and table seating reserved. Complimentary drink offer valid before 9pm.
|18:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
18 Greek Street W1D 4DS
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.