The Spice of Life is a Soho landmark, historic music venue and the perfect meeting place in the heart of London's West End. Great for a pre-theatre drink or an after work catch up with mates. Go along to the Open Mic Night every Monday to show off your talents and who knows, you could end up on a West…
MARCO MARCONI TRIO FTG. EMMA RAWICZ
- The Spice of Life
Marco Marconi – piano
Emma Rawicz-Szczerbo - saxophone
Jakub Cywinski – double bass
Joel Barford – drums
Jazz pianist & composer Marco Marconi is an inspirational artist regularly performing in piano solo, duo or with his trio throughout the UK & Europe. Currently signed with 33Jazz and following on from the success of the albums Nordik and Trialogue, the label has recently released Marco’s latest CD, New Roads, with the Marco Marconi Trio, featuring Max Ionata (Saxophone), Marco Marconi (piano) Tom Farmer (double bass) and Emiliano Caroselli (drums).
Tonight's performance will feature Bass virtuoso Jakub Cyinski, in demand drummer Joel Barford and rising star saxophonist Emma Rawicz.
“An inspirational feast of stylish contemporary jazz this
remarkable trio had the audience spellbound from the onset with Marco’s
original compositions interspersed with jazz standards.”
Roy Stevens, Stratford Jazz
Marco is a breath of fresh air for dedicated Jazz fans everywhere.
Anthea Redmond, Founder JazzBitesRadio.com
“An exceptional talent”
John Priestly, Sirocco Music
Must present valid student card
|19:00 - 22:45||£5.00|
|General admission||19:00 - 22:45||£12.00|
6, Moor Street, W1D 5NA
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.